Game with piece of mind…
Introducing a new way to rent!
GAMES WITH DLC CODES
|Rental Time Limit||30 Days|
|Minimum Rental Fee||$10.00|
|Daily Fee (Begins on 11th Day)||$1.00|
|Method of Return||Store Credit|
|Rental Time Limit||30 Days|
|Minimum Rental Fee||$5.00|
|Method of Return||Refund|
|Rental Time Increments||3 Days or 7 Days|
|Price||$39.99/3 Days, $69.99/7 Days|
|Rental fee per extra day||$10.00|
Expanding the rental system!
In our previous rental system, only a curated selection of games were available to rent at a given time. Since then, we have overhauled our rental system to provide more options and a bigger selection than ever before! You now have access to our entire inventory of new and used games for rental.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Purchase any new or used game from our regular inventory
- Step 2: Bring the game back within 30 days to receive a refund minus the rental fees
After buying a used game, you will have 30 days to bring it back to the store. There will be a $1/day charge with a minimum charge of $5.
- Purchase a $50 (+ Tax) used game → Bring it back 4 days later → Minimum charge of $5 is applied → Receive a refund of $45 (+ Tax)
- Purchase a $50 (+ Tax) used game → Bring it back 6 days later → Minimum charge of $5 is applied + $1/day rental fee → Receive a refund of $44 (+ Tax)
After buying a new game, you will have 30 days to bring it back to the store. There will be a $1/day charge with a minimum charge of $10.
- Purchase a $50 (+ Tax) new game → Bring it back 9 days later → Minimum charge of $10 is applied → Receive a refund of $40 (+ Tax) in store credit
- Purchase a $50 (+ Tax) new game → Bring it back 11 days later → Minimum charge of $10 is applied + $1/day rental fee → Receive a refund of $39 (+ Tax) in store credit
In addition to games, we also offer Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One system rentals. Included in the box are extra controllers and 2 game rentals of your choice from the used game inventory on hand. There is a $300 deposit, which is returned when the system is brought back. The rental fee per day after the chosen rental period is $10.
- Rent a Nintendo Switch System for 3 days at $39.99 → Bring it back 5 days later → Additional $10 * 2 days = $20 fee is applied → Receive deposit refund minus the $20 fee, in the same payment method used to rent the system.
- The inventory available to rent does not include retro titles, new games that include DLC codes (such as deluxe editions or games that require a download code for part or all of the game content), or collectors editions.
- We reserve the right to reject any game that is no longer in sellable condition.
- In the case of new games, the refund is for store credit only.
- In the case of used games, the refund is returned with the same payment method used in the original transaction.
- This program is brand new, and certain details may change in the future.