Monster Hunter Rise for the Nintendo Switch.
Monster Hunter Rise
- The debut of the new “wirebug” mechanic allows for wire-based grappling actions that can be used to scale cliffs and other hard-to-reach areas, providing new traversal and aerial attack options
- The game will introduce magnamalo, a menacing new flagship monster, as well as other new monsters like the shape-shifting aknosom, the amphibious tetranadon, and more
- New hunting partners called palamutes can be personalized and used to ride across the terrain, providing players with all-new traveling and attack options
- In addition to the plethora of solo and multiplayer quests, the immersive story Mode will task aspiring hunters with discovering the secrets behind the puzzling “rampage” events that threaten kamura village
- Play solo, or join up to three other hunters in local or online co-op play. The Nintendo Switch system also allows for hunting anywhere, Anytime and with anyone!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.